So last week, I wrote this article for Vive Group about the addiction to stress, and I didn’t get any positive feedback.
People were not in a good space after they read this post.
And for someone who enjoys helping others, I felt like I messed up.
Why wasn’t I able to entertain or inspire others?
Well, you’ll see. Sometimes hard truths can only be delivered in a way that makes you cringe.
But before you read the article, I want you to check out this video. It will offer a little context to what you’re about to get into, so I can officially say,
“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”
Watched the video?
Now, take a deep breath, and click on the link below.
After you’ve read the article, tell me:
What is one thing you want to change in your life, starting today?
Then, be the brutally honest voice in your circle.
1. Click here to share this post on Facebook.
2. Tag Vive Group and Almost Elite.
3. In your post, share the ONE thing you want to change in your life to break the addiction to the #hustle.
Good luck. I’m here if you need me. 🙂
Ready to Love Your Life + Your Business?
You'll always be the first to get any new tips or offers we have at Almost Elite! I send out new articles weekly-ish. I'll share with you the journey we've been on and how we got to where we are today.
Latest posts by Chelsea (see all)
- Warning: Confrontation Ahead - May 9, 2019
- How Your Addiction to Chaos is Stunting Your Growth - May 2, 2019
- Are You Willing to Have the Life You Want? - April 24, 2019